10 Dec Strategies for Sport: Governance; Mergers; Commercial; Development
Strategies for Sport describes the work done by Jane Harvey.
Jane is a former Sports Governing Body CEO and now sits on various Boards as a Director.
During the last few years, she has worked extensively in the Sport and Charities Sector undertaking a wide range of projects:
- Governance reviews and implementation
- Corporate and Sector/Divisioan Strategy writing and implementation
- Merging diverse groups in a sport to create one Governing Body
- Merging competing charities to form one coherent body in the youth services sector
- Membership systems and development
- Pathway design and implementation
- Commercial strategies
- Research strategies
- Marketing and communications
Clients range from the very small to large organisations.
To get in touch with Strategies for Sport and learn more about it what it can offer, please contact Jane Harvey email@example.com or fill in the enquiry form and Jane will get back to you.